An outstanding faculty is an investment. Thank you for supporting the teaching and scholarship that draw great faculty to Bryn Mawr, and funding the curricular innovation that puts our students ahead of the curve.
Here are just a few ways Defy Expectation has supported our faculty:
- Our donors invested more than $170 million in the College endowment to ensure new generations of Mawrters experience Bryn Mawr’s academic excellence.
- Our donors supported faculty innovation such as the International Initiatives grant program and the 360° Course Clusters.
- Our donors endowed six faculty positions including in Environmental Studies, Chemistry, International Studies, and History of Art.
- The College created new majors in Environmental Studies, International Studies, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, and Neuroscience and new minors in Health Studies, Museum Studies, and Data Science.
Opportunities Beyond the Campaign
- The Bryn Mawr Fund. Learn more here.
- Endowed curriculum innovation funds to pilot new technologies and pedagogies.
- Endowed professorships.
- Endowed faculty research funds.
For more information, contact Carolyn Wilson, Director of Donor Engagement, at 610-526-5225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.