Bed and Breakfast
In response to the COVID 19 Pandemic, Wyndham B&B is currently closed.
Quiet and charming. A small B&B just outside of Philadelphia, which is perfect for a quick, restful escape.
Perfect for a quick getaway, a stay for wedding attendants and guests, or visiting the College, Wyndham has seven very quiet and comfortable guest rooms available. Each room has a private bath and the essential modern accessories.
Our unique location offers the privacy and amenities of a country estate while being a only a short distance to the Main Line and the excitement of downtown Philadelphia. Enjoy a stroll in the College's gardens and arboretum or a cozy afternoon tea inside the house. An extended continental breakfast is included with each night's stay.
- Room rate per night: starting at $143 plus tax (discounts available for alumnae/i and staff, and parents of current students)
- For bed and breakfast reservations, call Wyndham at 610-526-5236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservation information and cancellation policy for Wyndham:
- Check in hours are from 2-8 p.m. If you need to make special arrangements for early or later check-in, please let us know ahead of time. Checkout is at 11 a.m.
- Reservations are held with a major credit card or a departmental budget number.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved, regardless of actual arrival or departure date. Full payment is due upon arrival.
- Due to the limited number of rooms, if you cancel within 48 hours of your arrival you will be charged in full unless the room is re-booked; then the deposit is refunded in full.
- Prices quoted are per night, double occupancy.
- Payment: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal check, cash, departmental budget number or OneCard.
- For the comfort of guests, Wyndham is a nonsmoking bed and breakfast.
- Room rate: starting at $143 per night (plus tax)
- Reservations: 610-526-5236