Searches for Faculty Positions
Bryn Mawr College is a distinguished liberal arts college for women with a vibrant faculty of scholar-teachers, a talented staff and intellectually curious students eager to make a difference in the world. The College is committed to increasing the diversity of its students, faculty, staff, and curricular offerings with a particular focus on enhancing ethnic and racial diversity and advancing social justice and inclusion. We believe diversify strengthens our community and enriches the education of our students. We have a student body of 1,370 undergraduates (32 percent are U.S. students of color and 21 percent are international students). There are 330 graduate students in coeducational graduate programs in social work, humanities and science. Bryn Mawr College is located in metropolitan Philadelphia and enjoys strong consortial relationships with Haverford College, Swarthmore College, and the University of Pennsylvania.
Bryn Mawr College is an equal-opportunity employer; candidates from underrepresented groups and women are especially encouraged to apply.
For information about benefits, consult Human Resources.
Tenure Track Positions
No open searches at this time.
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Anthropology
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Biochemistry
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies
- Visiting Assistant Professor in Neurobiology
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Physics
- Visiting Instructor/Visiting Assistant Professor of Psychology Positions
- Visiting Instructor or Visiting Assistant Professor of Computer Science