First Year Job Fair - August 26th & 27th 2021
Location: Exterior of Erdman Dining Hall.
Stop by to talk with student representatives of each dining location (Erdman, NDDH, Wyndham, & Uncommon Grounds) and pick your new workplace!
Make sure you bring the proper documentation, representatives of Human resources will be on hand to process your paperwork for your new job in Dining Services!
Working for Dining - Fall 2021
Dining Services offers student employment opportunities in all of our dining halls, cafes, and restaurant/catering facilities.
The reasons to work for Dining Services are many:
- Flexible hours
- Fun working environment
- Convenient locations
- No experience necessary
Courtesy of our friends in Human Resources, here is what you need to know regarding forms/paperwork:
All students who plan on working must complete new hire paperwork. There are a total of seven forms and all of them can found under "First Job at Bryn Mawr" on the student employment website: CLICK HERE
Please complete the forms using your dorm name and room number.
In addition to these forms, you must show identification for the I9 form. These IDs must be shown in person. A complete list of acceptable I9 documents can be found on page three of the I9 form.
Better know our Dining Facilities:
Please email email@example.com for current available positions.
Watch this space to apply for your chosen Dining Facility - Human Resources Student Employment.
Videos - Welcome to...
You've chosen your Dining Facility here are the instructions for submitting paperwork to Human Resources
Please email any questions to:
- Assistant Director of Dining - Richard Clow
- Student Coordinator (& NDDH Supervisor) - Khrys Black
- Assistant Student (& Erdman Supervisor) - Clementine Payne
Student Employment Objectives
- To meet the need for a part-time labor force during peak operating times and during special functions.
- To provide opportunities for students to earn money on campus with room for advancement.
- To offer work experience that provides exposure to a business environment while contributing to the career development and helping to build undergraduate resumés.