Working for Dining - Fall 2020
Dining Services offers student employment opportunities in all of our dining halls, cafes, and restaurant/catering facilities.
The reasons to work for Dining Services are many:
- Flexible hours
- Fun working environment
- Convenient locations
- No experience necessary
Better know our Dining Facilities:
Watch this space to apply for your chosen Dining Facility - Human Resources Student Employment. Jobs are live!
Videos - Welcome to...
You've chosen your Dining Facility here are the instructions for submitting paperwork to Human Resources
Please email any questions to:
- Assistant Director of Dining - Richard Clow
- Student Coordinator (& NDDH Supervisor) - Khrys Black
- Assistant Student (& Erdman Supervisor) - Clementine Payne
Student Employment Objectives
- To meet the need for a part-time labor force during peak operating times and during special functions.
- To provide opportunities for students to earn money on campus with room for advancement.
- To offer work experience that provides exposure to a business environment while contributing to the career development and helping to build undergraduate resumés.