Gifts of NoteBetsy Zubrow Cohen ’63 Donates $5m to CampaignThe gift will provide critical seed money to fuel Bryn Mawr’s data science aspirations.
Park Science RenovationCollege Dedicates New Albano Physics LabAttendees traveled from all over the world to commemorate Prof. Emeritus of Physics Alfonso Albano's remarkable 35-year career at Bryn Mawr.
Gift of NoteEmily Pulitzer ’55 Donates $5M for History of Art“I am enormously appreciative of the supportive environment at Bryn Mawr which valued women and recognized their potential..."
Anassa Kata! to all the donors and volunteers who helped us to smash our minimum goal of $250 million.
You have completely and materially changed the College and the opportunities that we can offer our students and our faculty by supporting Defy Expectation.
- More than 2,600 of you volunteered for 4,800+ different alumnae/i roles in support of the College during the Campaign.
- We received more than 107,000 gifts and almost 5,000 of you gave for the first time.
- We launched Mawrter Connect, Tapestry (our Alumnae/i of Color affinity group), Alumnae/i Connections e-newsletter, the Family Leadership Circle, and you launched 35 new domestic and international alumnae/i clubs.
- We received the largest gift in Bryn Mawr history of $25 million from an anonymous alumna.
- You collectively gave almost $65 million of the Campaign total through your annual support of The Bryn Mawr Fund. This includes contributing over $6 million annually through The Bryn Mawr Fund during the public phase of the Campaign and shattering records in the final year with a total of $8,028,005.
- You helped The Bryn Mawr Fund grow by 53% since the beginning of the Campaign so that the College can continue to adapt to the changing needs of our student and faculty.