The Health Center will be closed for Fall Break 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 11, until 9 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 21.
If you are in the area and need health care during fall break:
Emergency Care: For emergency care you should go to the nearest emergency room. If you are on campus, call Campus Safety (610-526-7911) for transportation to Bryn Mawr Hospital Emergency Room.
Remember that in a true emergency situation, you should seek treatment at the hospital emergency room. Finances can be worked out later, if necessary.
Illness: For non-emergent medical care, you can visit one of the urgent care centers in the area:
- Main Line Health Urgent Care Center in Wynnewood, 306 E Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr, PA | 484-565-1293
- Premier Urgent Care, 635 Conestoga Rd, Villanova, PA | 610-710-4444
For other referral information, check the physician referral center of Main Line Health at or call 1-866-225-5654.
Counseling: If you are in the area and feel you need to see a counselor during break, you can make an appointment to be seen on a fee-for-service basis.
- Middleton Center, 625 Montgomery Ave., Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 | 610-525-0766
- Lower Merion Counseling Services, 850 W. Lancaster Ave., 2nd floor, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 | 610-520-1510
- Penn Council, Offices in Center City, Paoli, Wynnewood and University City | 215-382-6680
If you are on campus and you have a counseling emergency, you should contact BMC Campus Safety immediately at 610-526-7911 or proceed immediately to the nearest hospital emergency room for care.
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Montgomery County Suicide and Crisis Hotline, 1-844-455-7455; via TTY 1- 800-799-4889; Text START to 741741, Crisis Text Line
Regular Health Center Hours
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Closed fall break, Thanksgiving break, winter break, spring break, summer break.
After Hours Counseling Services
To speak with a counselor when the Health Center is closed, call 610-526-7778.