The Health & Wellness Center is closed for Summer Break and will reopen August 28, 2020 at 9 am.
In case of an emergency on-campus, contact Campus Safety at 610-526-7911. Crisis support:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or call 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line - https://www.crisistextline.org/ or text HOME to 741741
- Trevor Project (LGBTQ) - https://www.thetrevorproject.org/ or call 1-866-4-uTREVOR (1-866-488-7386)
For students who are off campus and/or seeking additional resources, please visit our counseling resources page.
Welcome to Bryn Mawr College Counseling Services!
Bryn Mawr College Counseling Services is dedicated to delivering excellent clinical care and treatment to the diverse student population at BMC. The college years are a time of accelerated growth, significant challenges and considerable stress. We listen carefully to student concerns and we believe that no concern is too small to be addressed.
BMC Counseling Services identifies the following core values as the foundation of all services offered:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Professional Excellence
- Positive Work Environment
- Mindful Innovation
- Holistic Wellness