All Faculty and Staff new hires must come to the Human Resources Office before being put on the payroll.
- Staff will have a benefits orientation the first day (or first week) and complete new hire paperwork with a representative from Human Resources. A full new hire orientation program is conducted several times per year (typically February, June and October). Participation in the one day session is mandatory as it reviews the College's sexual harassment and drug/alcohol policies.
- Faculty must make an on-campus appointment with Human Resources to review applicable benefits, to complete the I-9 and other required employment forms, and to be placed on the monthly payroll. Full-time faculty will receive information about new faculty orientation, which takes place in August.
You will be asked to complete several forms and provide documentation to satisfy IRS and INS requirements. In preparation for your appointment, please bring the following.
- Documentation to satisfy form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Form). Click here for a complete list of acceptable I-9 documents. Examples include:
- Driver's license and Social Security Card
- Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card")
- Passport. Appropriate authorizations are also required for non-U.S. passport holders.
- Direct deposit information – Bank account number, routing number and voided check or statement. Note that your pay can be split up to three different accounts on a percentage or flat dollar basis.
- Emergency contact information – Names and phone numbers
- Foreign nationals/non-US citizens must complete a tax information questionnaire and submit to International Student and Scholar Services and Advising prior to coming to the Human Resources Office.