For Alumnae/i

The Registrar's Office maintains the Academic Records of Alumnae of Bryn Mawr College.

Ordering Transcripts

Official Transcripts

Alumnae may order transcripts online, using a secure web site. 

Degree Verification

Alumnae of Bryn Mawr College may request degree verification by telephone or in writing. All requests from third parties must go through the National Student Clearinghouse.


Replacement Diploma

To request a replacement diploma, please complete a diploma replacement form. There is a charge for a replacement diploma. 

Note: A replacement diploma is not the same as an original. Your replacement diploma will be printed with your original graduation date, but with the current President's and Chairman of the Board of Director's signatures.

Commencement Information


Alumnae may request a transcript or diploma be sent to the Pennsylvania Department of State for an apostille. Instructions are available online.


Contact Us

Office of the Registrar

Bryn Mawr College
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Phone: 610-526-5142
Fax: 610-526-5139