Faculty Speaker Program
The faculty speaker program provides an opportunity for alumnae/i to meet Bryn Mawr’s faculty and hear about their cutting-edge research, engage in intellectual conversations, and connect with other Mawrters and the College.
Guidelines for Requesting a Speaker
- Plan early! Request a speaker at least three to six months prior to the event. Faculty Speaker Request form.
- A club/group’s initial request for a faculty member should be made by completing the Faculty Speaker Request Form. Any club/group that arranges for a speaker directly, without submitting a Faculty Speaker Request Form to the Alumnae Relations Office, will assume responsibility for the faculty/staff ’s travel and lodging expenses.
- Provide three speaker choices and three event date choices. Alumnae Relations staff will notify you when a speaker is confirmed.
- Once a speaker is confirmed, please stay in touch directly with the speaker and copy Alumnae Relations staff on all correspondences.
- Alumnae Relations will arrange and provide for round-trip transportation and overnight hotel accommodations.
- Club/group will pay for ground transportation and meals.
- Alumnae Relations will send one faculty/staff speaker per year.
- Club/group will submit a report following the program along with a list of attendees.