Anassa Kata! to all the donors and volunteers who helped us to smash our minimum goal of $250 million.
You have completely and materially changed the College and the opportunities that we can offer our students and our faculty by supporting Defy Expectation.
- More than 2,600 of you volunteered for 4,800+ different alumnae/i roles in support of the College during the Campaign.
- We received more than 107,000 gifts and almost 5,000 of you gave for the first time.
- We launched Mawrter Connect, Tapestry (our Alumnae/i of Color affinity group), Alumnae/i Connections e-newsletter, the Family Leadership Circle, and you launched 35 new domestic and international alumnae/i clubs.
- We received the largest gift in Bryn Mawr history of $25 million from an anonymous alumna.
- You collectively gave almost $65 million of the Campaign total through your annual support of The Bryn Mawr Fund. This includes contributing over $6 million annually through The Bryn Mawr Fund during the public phase of the Campaign and shattering records in the final year with a total of $8,028,005.
- You helped The Bryn Mawr Fund grow by 53% since the beginning of the Campaign so that the College can continue to adapt to the changing needs of our student and faculty.
Betsy Zubrow Cohen ’63 Donates $5m to Campaign
College Dedicates New Albano Physics Lab
Emily Pulitzer ’55 Donates $5M for History of Art
Why I Volunteer: For Randy Nelson, it's a family business
The President of Sanguine Gas and former BMC trustee cited his mother, Trustee Emeritus Ruth “Tulsa” Kaiser Nelson ’58, as the inspiration for his philanthropy.