Dining Services Policies
- Dining Services no longer offers Table-tent display due to sanitation concerns.
- Please offer constructive criticism. Instead of saying was good or bad, describe what was good or bad about it.
- In accordance with Bryn Mawr College Posting policy, please sign all notes with your initials and class year.
- All napkin notes are replied to within 24 hours, so check back to see how your suggestions were received
Bryn Mawr College Dining Services respects your privacy and has adopted this policy to ensure that any personal information we receive is handled in a secure and responsible manner.
- Bryn Mawr College Dining Services collects personal information for use with order processing only. Our strict policy is to never to give, sell, rent or trade any personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing or other purposes unless required by law.
- Bryn Mawr College Dining Services does not store bank or credit card account numbers after submitting them into the payment networks.
- Bryn Mawr College uses SSL (secure socket layers) for transmission of all personal and credit card information.
- We are committed to using the highest level of security commercially available.