College Travel Registry

All students and faculty/staff traveling with students must register in the Bryn Mawr College Travel Registry (login/registration required).

You will need to have the following documents in hand: emergency contact, passport scans, and itinerary information (including transportation and accommodation).  View the user guide for instructions on how to complete the registry.




For any questions, please contact Jane Shaw at