Incoming Student Information
For administrative questions during the summer, such as those regarding the Student Health Forms (due by July 1) call 610-526-7509 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between the hours of 9 a.m.-Noon.
Please Note: We will contact you thru the patient portal if your health forms are not compliant.
Health Requirements for Incoming Students
All new students must submit the following documentation:
- Undergraduate Student Health Form
- Graduate/Postbac Student Health Form
- Please print the form and take it your health care provider to be filled out.
- A record of all required immunizations: Please enter the dates of the required immunizations on the Patient Portal by July 1. Page 3 of the Health Services Form has a list of required immunizations. If you are unable to access your immunization records, you must be re-immunized or have a blood test to prove immunization.
- SHS Medical History; please complete this form via the Patient Portal by July 1.
- Communications Preference form; please complete this form via the Patient Portal by July 1.
- Sickle Cell Waiver if you are a student-athlete and decline to be tested for sickle cell disease.
- Exemption Form for Required Vaccines:
Forms can be uploaded via the Patient Portal.
Undergraduate forms are due by July 1.
Graduate forms are due by July 1.
Students who have a chronic health or mental condition, we are happy to speak with you if needed. You will be able to meet with the director of medical services and/or director of counseling services to become familiar with our services.
Please email Beth Kotarski, Medical Service Director, at Bkotarski@brynmawr.edu if you have questions.
Regular Health and Wellness Center Hours
Monday-Friday: 1-4 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. by appointment only. No walk-in services available. Call 610-526-7360 for an appointment.
After Hours Counseling Services
When the College is in session, to speak with a counselor when the Health and Wellness Center is closed, call the Counseling Line at 610-526-7778.