Incoming Student Information
For administrative questions during the summer, such as those regarding the Student Health Form (due by July 1) call 610-526-7360 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between the hours of 9 a.m.-Noon.
Health Requirements for Incoming Students
All new students must submit the following documentation:
- Undergraduate Student Health Form
- Graduate/Postbac Student Health Form
- Please print the form and take it your health care provider to be filled out.
- A record of all required immunizations: Please enter the dates of the required immunizations on the Patient Portal by July 1. Page 3 of the Health Services Form has a list of required immunizations. If you are unable to access your immunization records, you must be re-immunized or have a blood test to prove immunization.
- SHS Medical History; please complete this form via the Patient Portal by July 1.
- Communications Preference form; please complete this form via the Patient Portal by July 1.
- Sickle Cell Waiver if you are a student-athlete and decline to be tested for sickle cell disease.
- Exemption Form for Required Vaccines: For incoming students under the age of 18, must be signed by parent/guardian and uploaded into the Patient Portal.
Forms can be uploaded via the Patient Portal.
Undergraduate forms are due by July 1.
Graduate forms are due by July 1.
Students who have a chronic health or mental condition, we are happy to speak with if needed. You will be able to meet with the director of medical services and/or director of counseling services to become familiar with our services.
Please email Beth Kotarski, Medical Service Director, at Bkotarski@brynmawr.edu if you have questions.
Regular Health and Wellness Center Hours
Monday-Friday: 1-4 p.m. by appointment only. No walk-in services available. Call 610-526-7360 for an appointment.
There are no weekend appointments. Call campus safety for any emergency.
After Hours Counseling Services
When the College is in session, to speak with a counselor when the Health and Wellness Center is closed, call the Counseling Line at 610-526-7778.