Bryn Mawr College has formal exchange agreements with a few select institutions abroad. These programs are overseen and administered by International Students and Scholars Services and Advising in the Pensby Center. The Study Abroad office provides assistance to Bryn Mawr undergraduates seeking to study abroad at an Exchange Partner Institution.
Current Exchange Partner Institutions
- France: The Institut D’Etudes Politiques de Paris (SciencesPo)
- Germany: HafenCity University Hamburg
- Japan: Keio University, Tokyo: Japanese Language Program
- Japan: Keio University, Tokyo: Keio International Program
- Japan: Tsuda University, Tokyo
- Singapore: Nanyang Technological University
- Wales: Aberystwyth University
Students interested in study abroad at one of the exchange partner institutions will follow ordinary study abroad application procedures. They should understand that if they are approved and nominated by the Study Abroad Committee to study at the exchange partner institution, they are accepting a place on the program and must make a commitment to attend, provided that they are accepted by the institution. Once approved and nominated, students will receive application instructions from the Dean’s Office to complete the relevant exchange partner application.