Bryn Mawr College has formal exchange agreements with select institutions abroad. These programs are overseen and administered jointly with the Office of International Students and Scholars Services and Advising in the Pensby Center. The Study Abroad office provides assistance to Bryn Mawr undergraduates seeking to study abroad at an Exchange Partner Institution.
Current Exchange Partner Institutions
- France: The Institut D’Etudes Politiques de Paris (SciencesPo)
- Germany: HafenCity University Hamburg
- Japan: Keio University, Tokyo: Japanese Language Program
- Japan: Tsuda University, Tokyo
- Singapore: Nanyang Technological University
- Wales: Aberystwyth University
Students interested in studying abroad at one of the exchange partner institutions listed above follow the usual study abroad application procedure. They should understand that if they are approved and nominated by the Study Abroad Committee to study at the exchange partner institution, they are accepting a place on the program and must make a commitment to attend, provided that they are accepted by the institution. Once approved and nominated, students will receive application instructions from the Director of Global Education to complete the relevant exchange partner application.