Bi-Co Production of "Particular Risk"Written by Jeremy Gable, directed by Sam Tower, original score by Rachel Ishikawa, performed by students on April 7-9 and 13-15, 2017.
Bi-Co Production of "King Lear"Inspired by a 360 course trip to Iceland, and produced by faculty, staff, and students, on April 8-10 and 14-16, 2017.
Bi-Co Production of "Eurydice"Written by Sarah Ruhl, directed by Barrymore Award-winner and faculty member Catharine Slusar, performed on Nov. 11-13 and 17-19, 2016.
Kristin Kury '16 directs "Crooked""Crooked," by Catherine Trieschmann, featured Amelia Coudrec '16, Kristin Kury '16, and Erica Rice '17, performing on April 22-23, 2016.
- Fall 2017: Riot Antigone directed by Seonjae Kim | Nov 10-12, 16-18 | Reserve now.
- New York based director Seonjae Kim’s Riot Grrrl musical adaptation of the Greek tragedy delivers rebellious song, dance, projections, and poetry performed by a diverse cast. Learn more.
Past Productions 2016-2017
- Eurydice by Sarah Ruhl, directed by Catharine Slusar—Barrymore Award-winning actor, director, and assistant professor, with an all-female design team
- Particular Risk directed by Sam Tower, script by Jeremy Gable, with an original score by electronic artist Rachel Ishikawa, and live vocal performance throughout
Past Productions 2015-2016
- Shakespeare's King Lear directed by Mark Lord - production inspired by work with Philadelphia middle-school students and trip to Iceland as part of the College’s 360° Program
- The Saint Plays directed by Catharine Slusar
- Crooked by Catherine Trieschmann, a senior theater thesis directed by Kristin Kury '16
Past Productions 2014-2015
- Caryl Churchill's Love and Information directed by Catharine Slusar
- Crossing Bryn Mawr directed by Adrienne Mackey
- Home Is Where - senior theater theses, which included This Side Up, a solo performance created and performed by Camilla Dely, and B-Side You created by Amelia Couderc, Erica Rice, and Christina Stella
Past Productions 2013-2014
- Sophocles' Antigone directed by Catharine Slusar
- The Serpent Woman directed by Aaron Cromie
Past Productions 2012-2013
- The Nina Variations by Steven Dietz - An Explosion of the Final Scene of Chekhov’s The Seagull, directed by Catharine Slusar
- A Play of Hours directed by Mark Lord
Past Productions 2011-2012
- Workshop with Performance Artist Tim Miller
- Listen to Me
Past Productions 2010-2011
- Student Theater Festival: An Act of Courage, Girlandboyland
- Alice Underground
Past Productions 2009-2010
- Student Theater Festival: Reduced Shakespeare Company, The Good Body, The Night Nurse- a Staged Reading, Blessed Among Women, The Haircut, Ohio Impromptu
- Artists' Cafe
- Offending the Audience
Past Productions 2008-2009
- Faith, Hope, and Charity
Past Productions 2007-2008
- Doctor Faustus Lights the Lights by Gertrude Stein
- Bryn Mawr at the Fringe Festival
- The Love for Three Oranges
Past Productions 2006-2007
- "Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Student Theater Festival: Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Back and Forth, Puppet Love, First Love, Cowboy Mouth, Come Little Children: Voices of Poe, Sure Thing and Philadelphia, Last Night, Not I, Midsummer Night's Dream