The Teagle Foundation's Hybrid Learning and the Residential Liberal Arts Experience initiative supporting consortial projects that further the use of blended (or "hybrid") learning to enhance teaching and learning at liberal arts colleges.
July 2014 - June 2017
- Developing a set of online instructional materials that can be used to develop a hybrid (or "blended") approach to Psychology Research Methods and Statistics (Psych RMS). These materials will be published as open educational resources (OER) that instructors and individual learners at any college, university and community college could use at no cost.
- Improving student mastery in psychology research methods and statistics through a blended approach, which enables students to practice, assess, and get feedback on concepts and skills online at their own pace and can help faculty differentiate learning data to meet the wide range of prior experience, math skill and confidence levels common in this introductory course.
- Test and report on a model for collaborative development that liberal arts college faculty can use to develop the online, interactive educational resources needed to support hybrid learning in other areas that are inadequately served by commercial and OER publishers.
- Albright, College of St. Benedict
- Bryn Mawr College
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- St. John's University
- St. Mary's College of California
- Swarthmore College
- Wesleyan University
|Dierker, Lisa | Professor of Psychology, Wesleyan University||Powell, Caitlin | Assistant Professor of Psychology, St. Mary's College of California|
|Hause, Emily | Associate Professor of Psychology, St. Mary's College of California||Spohrer, Jennifer | Coordinator for Academic Technology Initiatives, Bryn Mawr College|
|Heberle, Julia F. | Associate Professor of Psychology, Director of Albright College Honors Program||Tennison, Linda | Associate Professor of Psychology, College of St. Benedict & St. John's University|
|Kachelski, Robert | Associate Professor of Psychology, College of St. Benedict & St. John's University||Thapar, Anjali | Professor of Psychology, Bryn Mawr College|
|Kasselman, Lora | Assistant Professor of Psychology, Albright College||Ward, Andrew H. | Professor & Department Chair of Psychology, Swarthmore College|
|Kremer, Jürgen | Professor & Department Chair of Behavioral Sciences, Santa Rosa Junior College||Zarnoth, Paul | Associate Professor & Department Chair of Psychology, St. Mary's College of California|