United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Bring your items to be shipped to the Campus Center Mail Room by the end of their business day Monday through Friday. The Mail Room has document envelopes; however, they do not have shipping boxes.
Mail Room Hours
Fall and Spring Semesters: 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Breaks and Summer: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Provide the Mail Room staff with your department’s budget number (fund, five-digit department number and five-digit project ID).
- Complete a shipping label with the Mail Room staff. They will provide you with a tracking number.
- The next morning UPS will pick up your package.
- At the end of the month, the mail room staff will prepare a journal entry to charge the shipping expense to postage account code 51801 and your department's budget number.