Math Readiness for Physics Courses

Interested in reviewing your math skills before signing up for introductory physics? Check out our math readiness exam designed to give students feedback on their math skills.

If you can complete 85% of this exam correctly and the other 15% after peeking at the answers, you are more than ready to enroll in our introductory physics courses 101/102. If you perform less well, plan to crack open a math review text and sharpen your math skills before enrolling.

physics lab

Contact Us

Department of Physics

Park Science Building
Bryn Mawr College
101 N. Merion Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-2899
Phone: 610-526-5358