PE Class Policy
- PE course registration opens on the first day of classes in the semester
- PE classes vary in length and include full semester classes, quarter courses, and eight-week courses. PE courses start in the second week of the semester for semester long courses.
- Students are responsible for dropping PE classes they are not taking to accurately reflect their registration and to free up spaces for other students. Courses not dropped at the end of the semester will result in a grade of NCR (No Credit).
- PE courses do not appear on the student's official transcript.
- PE courses are graded on a scale of 1-4 and the number corresponds to the number of PE credits earned for the course. (PE Grading Scale). The course description for each PE course lists the number of PE credits to be earned from the course. Partial credit is not given.