Information for Employees
Bryn Mawr College welcomes the full participation of individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the campus community. Accordingly, the College is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals with disabilities in compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations, including the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Employees interested in obtaining accommodations are encouraged to contact Human Resources. Access Services is available to consult and provide information, as needed.
Employee-Focused Information in This Section
- Guidelines for Providing Accommodations for Employees with Disabilities
- Documentation Requirements for Employees Requesting Accommodations
Useful Information for Employees
- Americans with Disabilities Act: A Guide for People with Disabilities Seeking Employment
- Job Applicants and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- A Guide to Disability Rights Laws
Eugenia Chase Guild Hall, Room 103
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania 19010
Deb Alder, Director of Access Services
Office Hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Thursday
Grace Cipressi, Assistive Technology Specialist
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday-Friday