Sept. 15-22 (virtual); Sept. 24 (in-person)
This year, Volunteer Summit and Homecoming will include virtual training sessions, in-person learning experiences, and athletic games on campus.
- September 15-22, 2022 (virtual): Volunteer training sessions will be scheduled on various days.
- September 24 (in-person): Programming will include tours of the new Student Life and Wellness Building, a Makerspace Open House, and the opportunity to cheer on your Owls at varsity Soccer, Volleyball, and Field Hockey games throughout the day. Associate Dean of Equity, Inclusion, and Community Life, Ann-Therese Ortíz and the Alumnae/i DEI Resource group committee will host a discussion group about the book My Broken Language: A Memoir, we will celebrate this year’s three Alumnae Association Volunteer Award winners, and much, much more.
You must register to attend any of the sessions, virtual or in-person.
Thank you for your dedication to the College. We look forward to seeing you at Volunteer Summit and Homecoming.
Bryn Mawr College welcomes the full participation of all individuals in all aspects of campus life. Should you wish to request a disability-related accommodation for these events, please contact the event host Diane McLaughlin. Requests should be made as early as possible.
A block of hotel rooms will be held until September 7 at the Home2Suites by Hilton, King of Prussia for $129 per night. Mention Bryn Mawr to receive the discount. Shuttle service will be provided.
All times listed below are for Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- 9/15 at 7:30 p.m. Club Presidents and Regional Leaders
- 9/18 at 12:30 p.m. Annual Tapestry Meeting
2:00 p.m. Class Presidents and Reunion Managers Training
*Please note updated time
- 9/19 at 7:00 p.m. Fundraising Tools for Reunion and Black Alumnae/i Fund Volunteers
*Please note updated time
- 9/20 at 2:00 p.m. Golden Sages Informational Session
7:00 p.m. Volunteer Impact Session - All Volunteers Welcome
8:00 p.m. GOLD Committee Volunteer Summit Meeting
- 9/22 at 12:00 p.m. Black Alumnae/i Fund Committee Meeting
7:30 p.m. Clubs
- 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM Registration, Wyndham Alumnae/i House Lobby
- 9:00 AM Ask Becky - Live!, Student Life and Wellness Center
- 9:30 AM Student and Alumnae/i Lacrosse Game, Applebee Field
- 10:00 AM Mid-morning Snack, Old Library front lawn
- 10:30 AM President Cassidy Presentation, Old Library, Great Hall
- 11:00 AM Book Discussion, Old Library, Room 224
- 12:00 PM Soccer against McDaniel College, Applebee Field
- 12:30 PM Lunch, Park Science Atrium
- 1:00 PM Volleyball against Gettysburg College, Class of 1958 Gymnasium
- 1:00 PM Makerspace Open House, Park Science, Room 157
- 1:00 PM New Volunteer Meet and Greet, Park Science, Room 245
- 1:30 PM Archival Presentation, Park Science, Room 245
- 2:00 PM Volunteer Office Hours, Park Science, Room 245
- 2:15 PM Black at Bryn Mawr Walking Tour, Park Science Atrium
- 2:30 PM Carol Bower Retirement, Cambrian Row
- 3:00 PM Career and Civic Engagement Fun Fest, Applebee Field
- 3:30 PM Field Hockey against Gettysburg College, Applebee Field
- 4:00 PM Bryn Mawr Classical Review, Park Science, Room 243
- 5:00 PM Volunteer Awards and Farewell Reception, Park Science Atrium
Alumnae/i Relations and Development
101 North Merion Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010