GOLD Alumnae/i Represent nearly 25% of All Bryn Mawr Alumnae/i!
Your Power is in the Numbers
Colleges and universities are ranked by many variables, including the percentage of alumnae/i who support the College financially. Alumnae/i participation rates also influence the awarding of grants from Foundations.
The Bryn Mawr Fund
The Bryn Mawr Fund raises unrestricted funds every year to ensure that the College can take care of business and dream big. The Bryn Mawr Fund supports everything from library books and the Blue Bus to scholarships and new initiatives.
Gifts Don’t Have to be Large to be Meaningful!
All gifts of all sizes make a difference. Each fiscal year, The Bryn Mawr Fund aims to raise $6 million, including gifts of $5 to $200,000 from about 6,000 alumnae/i, parents and friends. GOLD members collectively contribute more than $50,000.
Learn More about Bryn Mawr's Giving Societies
- Loyalty: The Archways Society recognizes donors who contribute to the College for three or more consecutive years at any level.
- Leadership: The Slade Society recognizes gifts of $2,500 or more, but GOLD alumnae/i receive discounted rates equal to the number of years since their graduation multiplied by $100.
- Legacy: The Taylor Society recognizes donors who have created a legacy gift to Bryn Mawr. For GOLD, one of the easiest ways to join is to add Bryn Mawr as a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
Use Your Power to Make a Difference
- Make a gift to The Bryn Mawr Fund
- Become a GOLD volunteer
- Attend a Bryn Mawr GOLD event
- Join the GOLD Facebook page and GOLD Instagram