Work the 2022 Reunion Weekend!
We're looking for a few good Mawrters to work Reunion Weekend 2022!
Events take place on May 27th-29th
Previous experience is not required.
Semester pay rates apply, housing and meals provided!
Working for Dining
Dining Services offers student employment opportunities in all of our dining halls, cafes, and restaurant/catering facilities.
The reasons to work for Dining Services are many:
- Flexible hours
- Fun working environment
- Convenient locations
- No experience necessary
Courtesy of our friends in Human Resources, here is what you need to know regarding forms/paperwork:
All students who plan on working must complete new hire paperwork. There are a total of seven forms and all of them can found under "First Job at Bryn Mawr" on the student employment website: CLICK HERE
Please complete the forms using your dorm name and room number.
In addition to these forms, you must show identification for the I9 form. These IDs must be shown in person. A complete list of acceptable I9 documents can be found on page three of the I9 form.
Better know our Dining Facilities:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current available positions.
Watch this space to apply for your chosen Dining Facility — Human Resources Student Employment.
You've chosen your Dining Facility here are the instructions for submitting paperwork to Human Resources
Please email any questions to:
- Assistant Director of Dining:
Richard Clow email@example.com
- Student Coordinator (& Erdman Supervisor):
Clementine Payne firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Student Coordinator (& Erdman Supervisor)
Uba Ogidi email@example.com
- Assistant Student Coordinator (& NDDH Supervisor)
Ollie Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Employment Objectives
- To meet the need for a part-time labor force during peak operating times and during special functions.
- To provide opportunities for students to earn money on campus with room for advancement.
- To offer work experience that provides exposure to a business environment while contributing to the career development and helping to build undergraduate resumés.