Welcome to Bryn Mawr College Medical Services!
Medical Services is a proud member of the American College Health Association. We provide general healthcare to all enrolled students while classes are in session. Though not an urgent care or emergency department, Medical Services can provide treatment of many non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. We also offer the preventive care services as listed below. Our team of collaborating physicians, nurse practitioners, and nurses are all board-certified or registered health professionals, experienced in the treatment of college students and young adults. It is our mission to provide accessible, welcoming, and holistic care to all students seeking care.
- Illness assessment and care
- Injury assessment and care
- Gynecological and reproductive healthcare
- Gender affirming support, referrals, and resources
- Contraceptive management
- General physical for work or camp
- Collaborative care with local medical specialists
- Support with navigating health insurance questions and claims
- Travel health appointments
- Small in-house dispensary for routine medications
- Partnerships with local pharmacies for medication orders and vaccine clinics
- Laboratory services such as blood draws and in-house laboratory testing
- Nutrition support with a Registered Dietitian
- Eating disorder management support in collaboration with a team of health professionals, either on or off campus
To make an appointment call 610-526-7360 or log in to the patient portal using the button below:
Regular Health and Wellness Center Regular Hours
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Please call 610-526-7360 to speak to a triage nurse.
Health and Wellness Center After Hours
For medical issues after hours, please call Team Health at 610-517-4921 to be connected with a medical provider.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call Campus Safety at 610-526-7911.