Digital Media and Collaboration Lab
Located on the main (A) level of Carpenter and accessible whenever the library is open.
- 6 Windows workstations with scanners for individual work.
Designed for advanced graphical, video and digital scholarship work, these computers have 27" high-quality displays and provide specialized software and more computing power than standard public lab computers.
- 4 media:scape tables for collaborative project work.
Each seats 4-5 to five people with a large video display that connects to the built-in Windows computer and/or up to four additional smartphones, tablets or laptops. (Software on the built-in computers matches that on individual workstations.)
- 1 Windows workstation with specialized software for 3D-modeling and photogrammetry.
Please contact email@example.com for more information and assistance.
- Overhead scanner. Zeutschel Zeta book scanner (19x14"; 300 or 600 dpi). This device is not connected to the network and requires a USB memory stick.
- Overhead projector. Can be used with any mediascape table or with a laptop connection.
The DMCL is open during Carpenter operating hours.
Locating the DMCL
The DMCL is located on the A floor of Carpenter Library.
Library and Information Technology Services
101 N Merion Ave
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania 19010
Office of the CIO: