Frequently Asked Questions

About Your OneCard

Your first OneCard will be issued at no cost. There is a fee of $15 for a replacement card.

Lost, stolen or misplaced cards must be reported to either school’s Campus Safety Office:

  • Bryn Mawr College Campus Safety 610-526-7911
  • Haverford College Campus Safety 610-896-1111

The College is not responsible for any loss or expense resulting from the loss, theft, or misuse of your OneCard.

For your security, you are the only person authorized to use your OneCard. Cards presented by anyone other than the person pictured on the card will be confiscated and returned to the OneCard office. If you wish to purchase something for someone else, you must be present at the time of purchase.

Yes. Your card has value, so it is important to take care of it. Do not mark, bend, punch holes in, scratch the magnetic stripe, tamper with the barcode, or place stickers on your card.

No, when a hole is punched through the laminated seal on the OneCard, your card becomes more susceptible to damage. Your card may become unusable in the card readers and access control readers throughout campus.

Your OneCard is literally your “key” to the dorms. To enter a dorm, wave the card in front of the card reader located outside the building. You will hear a “beep” followed by a “click.” Pull the door to enter. After five seconds, the door will re-secure and the card will have to be presented again in order to open it. Exiting a building is neither controlled nor affected by the access system. 

Note: The doors are also fitted with prop alarms which will sound an alarm, locally and at Campus Safety, if the door is left open for more than 45 seconds. To silence the alarm, simply close the door. If you need to prop a door for an extended period of time, please contact BMC Campus Safety at 610-526-7911 or HC Campus Safety at 610-896-1111.

Yes. All services associated with your OneCard will be part of the Bi-Co network. This means you will now have the ability to  use your OneCard to make purchases at all locations on both campuses that accept the OneCard.

Students, faculty, and staff use GET Funds to make deposits online. You can also make deposits to your account by filling out the deposit form and submitting it to either College’s Dining Services office. Cash, check, and credit cards are acceptable methods for depositing funds to your account.

Yes. Parents have the ability to make deposits to your account using GET Funds. Parents do not have the ability to view your transaction history.

GET Funds is a prepaid declining balance account accessed with your OneCard that works like a debit card. You deposit funds into your account, and when you make a purchase, the Bi-Co College’s network records each transaction. You can check your account balance at any of the registers located on each campus, by visiting a Dining Services office, or by using GET Funds.

GET Funds gives students control over OneCard accounts via the web or mobile. This powerful online and mobile account management solution puts essential account information in students’ hands, wherever they are.

With 24/7 online and mobile access; students can instantly look up:

  • account balances
  • transaction histories
  • make or request deposits
  • report cards lost or found
  • view locations that accept the campus card for payment
  • and much, much more!

Refunds from accounts are only refundable when a student or employee officially separates from the College. Account holders must have a minimum balance of $25 to be issued a refund.

  • Bryn Mawr OneCard users must notify the OneCard office in writing within 30 days of their departure.
  • Haverford OneCard users must notify the Business Office in writing within 30 days of their departure.
onecard hc