OneCard as Debit Card
Your OneCard works like a debit card for purchases on both the Bryn Mawr and Haverford campuses, as well as online. Users deposit funds into accounts 24/7 online via the GET Funds website or app, or at the OneCard offices on both campuses. Account balances can be checked at any cash register on either campus, and transaction records can be checked at Dining Services administration offices on both campuses or on GET Funds.
Parents have the ability to also make deposits to your GET Funds account. Parents do not have the ability to view your transaction history.
Your GET Funds account balance rolls over through each semester and remains on your account throughout your time as an active student on campus.
Refunds from accounts are only refundable when a student or employee officially separates from either college. Account holders must have a minimum balance of $25 to be issued a refund.
- Bryn Mawr OneCard patrons must notify the OneCard Office in writing within 30 days of their departure.
- Haverford OneCard patrons must notify the Controller's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org in writing within 30 days of their departure.
Use your OneCard at:
- Bryn Mawr College Bookshop
- Haverford College Bookstore
- Bryn Mawr College Post Office
- Haverford College Mail Center
- Bryn Mawr College Health and Wellness Center
- Haverford College Health Services
- All Bi-Co Libraries
- All Bi-Co Dining Locations