What Will the Bias Incident Response Team do?
What will the Bias Response Team do?
Within two business days, a member of the response team will contact the individual(s) who filed a report. If this is an immediate emergency, contact Campus Safety at 610-526-7911.
The Bias Response Team will:
- Meet with you promptly
- Treat you and your concern with respect and sensitivity
- Facilitate access to campus and community resources and support
- Discuss available courses of action, including both informal and formal options within the College
- In cases of an alleged crime, engage the support of Lower Merion Township Police or other criminal justice authorities
- Investigate the reported incident