In response to the COVID-19 outbreak the OneCard office is currently closed for walk-in customers; we are offering all services online. Read the frequently asked questions to learn more.
Need a replacement card or any OneCard Service? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login & ...
• manage your account!
• order food!
go to GET!
Setting up your account?
• Use your legal name!
• DON'T FORGET THE ZEROES! Input your number with nine digits (eg. 004815162, not 4815162).
• Student - your OneCard number was in the instructional Admission's email on how to set up your own Bryn Mawr email address.
• Staff & Faculty - your OneCard number was on the card issued to you by Human Resources.
OneCard is the official identification card for students, faculty, and staff at Bryn Mawr College and Haverford College. OneCard uses innovative technology to provide easy and direct access to Bi-College resources. Although they look different, OneCard gives quick and easy access to money, meal plans, and facilities across the Haverford/Bryn Mawr network.
Students are expected to carry their OneCards at all times on campus, and it can be used to identify themselves to Campus Safety or other officials when requested.
Misplaced, Lost, or Stolen OneCards
If your OneCard is misplaced, lost, or stolen, report the missing card immediately so that it can be deactivated. You can report by contacting one of the following:
- 24/7 call Campus Safety
- Haverford College call 610-896-1111
- Bryn Mawr College call 610-526-7911
- Use GET Funds to suspend your account
If you need a replacement card, contact the OneCard office, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. During the weekend, contact Campus Safety. Replacement cards are $15 each.
OneCards for Departments
Send a completed request form to the OneCard Office, 1st floor Cartref, Bryn Mawr College, 101 N. Merion Ave., Bryn Mawr, PA 19010.