Important Current Information for Parents and Guardians
Who can my student contact if there's an emergency and the health and wellness center is closed?
- In a medical emergency, call Campus Safety (610-526-7911).
- In a counseling emergency call ProtoCall, the on-call counseling service, at 610-526-7778.
For more information, visit the Our Services page from Bryn Mawr College Counseling Services.
- Undergraduate Deans' Office: 610-526-5375 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Campus Safety: 610-526-7911 (24 hours)
- Student Accounts: 610-526-5500 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Residential Life: 610-526-7331 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Learn more about the Bryn Mawr College Class of 2020 by checking out the profile page.
Our current students and alumnae/i offer compelling firsthand accounts of their time on campus and how Bryn Mawr has positively shaped their lives. Read Bryn Mawr Stories to watch videos and learn more about the Bryn Mawr experience.
Bryn Mawr's graduates are prepared for whatever their futures might hold. Read about their careers, graduate school paths, and more on our outcomes page.