Fall 2019 Pre-RegistrationFall 2019 Pre-RegistrationApril 22-26, 2019All Course Pre-Registration here
Spring BreakMarch 8-17, 20193/8 Spring break begins after last class. 1st quarter (incl. PE) courses end | 3/18: Classes resume (8 a.m.). 2nd Quarter courses begin.
Last Day of Classes: May 3, 2019Last Day of Classes: May 3, 2019Last day of classes at Bryn Mawr, Haverford and Swarthmore. All written work due 5 p.m. | Last day of classes at UPenn 5/1/2019
Final Exam InformationMay 6-11 for seniors (ends at 5 p.m. on May 11) May 6-17 for all other students (ends at 12:30 on May 17)Read all about Final Exams here
CommencementMay 18, 2019Read all about Commencement here
Students and faculty are always welcome to stop by the Registrar's Office with questions about registration, transfer credits, or graduation requirements. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Upcoming Information and Deadlines
- March 8: Spring Break begins after last class. First quarter (including PE) courses end.
- March 18: Classes resume (8 a.m.). Second quarter (including PE) courses begin.
- March 22: Last day to add a second quarter course.
- March 27: Last day to drop a second quarter course.
- April 5: Last day to declare Cr/NC for second quarter courses (5 p.m.).
- April 22-26: Fall Pre-Registration.
- May 1: Last day of classes at UPenn.
- May 3: Last day of classes at Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore. All written work due 5 p.m.
- May 4, 5: Review period.
- May 5: May Day
- May 6-17: Examination period (ends at 12:30 on May 17)
- May 6-11: Examination period for seniors (ends at 5 p.m. on May 11).
- May 13: Senior grades due (at noon).
- May 17: Exams end for other students (12:30).
- May 18: Commencement
- May 19: Dorms close at noon.
- May 24: Final grades due for non-senior students (noon).
- June 3: Spring deferred exams (9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.).