Check your gradesGrades are posted the first two weeks of January, be sure to check if your Fall 2018 grades are posted before ordering a transcript!Learn how to check your grades here
Winter BreakDec. 21, 2018-Jan. 18, 2019Winter Break begins Dec. 21. Dorms close at 6 p.m. Dorms reopen Jan. 18 at noon.
Martin Luther King, Jr., DayJanuary 21, 2019Martin Luther King Day (No Classes)
RegistrationJanuary 22-30, 2019Course Registration in Bionic
Academic Classes Begin, PE Registration BeginsJanuary 22, 2019
Students and faculty are always welcome to stop by the Registrar's Office with questions about registration, transfer credits, or graduation requirements. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Upcoming Information and Deadlines
- Jan. 16: Classes begin at Penn (Monday schedule).
- Jan. 18: Dorms reopen at noon.
- Jan. 21: Martin Luther King Day.
- Jan. 22: Classes begin at Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore.
- Jan. 22-30: Confirmation of Registration (all class years)
- Feb. 8: Last day to declare Cr/NC for first quarter courses (5 p.m.)
- Feb. 8: Last day to drop a fifth course at Bryn Mawr and Haverford
- March 1: Last day to declare Cr/NC for full semester courses (5 p.m.)
- March 8: Spring Break begins after last class. First quarter (including PE) courses end.
- March 18: Classes resume (8 a.m.). Second quarter (including PE) courses begin.