Second Quarter Add/Drop InformationUse these forms to Add/Drop academic or PE courses in the second quarter of Fall 2021
December 12-17: Exam period ends at 12:30pm 12/17
Upcoming Information and Deadlines
This schedule for current students was updated Oct. 18, 2021, and is subject to change.
- Oct. 18: Classes resume (8 a.m.).
- Oct. 22: First quarter (including PE) courses end.
- Oct. 24: Lantern Night
- Oct. 25: Second quarter (including PE) courses begin.
- Oct. 29: Last day to add a second quarter course.
- Nov. 5: Last day to drop a second quarter course.
- Nov 5-7: Family and Friends Weekend
- Nov. 12: Last day to declare Cr/NC for second quarter courses (5 p.m.).
- Nov. 24: Thanksgiving break begins after last class.
- Nov. 29: Classes resume (8 a.m.).
- Dec.(1st wk): Spring tuition bill posted.
- Dec. 8: Last day of classes at Swarthmore (Exams: Dec. 11-19).
- Dec. 9: Last day of classes at Bryn Mawr: all written work due 5 p.m.
- Dec. 10: Haverford: all written work due 5 p.m. Last day of classes at Penn (Exams: Dec. 15-22).
- Dec. 11-12: Review Period
- Dec. 13-17: Examination Period (ends at 12:30 p.m. on Dec. 17).
- Dec. 17: Winter Break begins (dorms close at 6 p.m.).
- Jan. 2: Spring tuition bill payment due.
- Jan. 3: Fall grades due.
The complete 2021-2022 Academic Year at a Glance Calendar is here.