Credit - No Credit sign upSept. 25: Last day to declare Cr/NC for 1st quarter courses 5pm | Oct. 16: Last day to declare Cr/NC for full semester courses 5 pm
Upcoming Information and Deadlines
This schedule was updated September 29, 2020, and is subject to change.
- Sept. 8-14: Classes are remote-only for the first week. Check Moodle for instructions for joining your classes next week. Haverford courses remotely during week 1 – no exceptions.
- Sept. 16: End of Add/Drop Period.
- Sept. 25: Last day to declare Cr/NC for first quarter courses (5 p.m.).
- Oct. 16: Last day to declare Cr/NC for full semester courses (5 p.m.). PE (except PE Dance) courses end.
- Oct. 25: First quarter courses end.
- Oct. 26: Second quarter courses begin.
- Oct. 30: Last day to add a second quarter course.
- Nov. 3: Registrar's Office will be closed.
- Nov. 6: Last day to drop a second quarter course.
- Nov. 13: Last day to declare Cr/NC for second quarter courses (5 p.m.).
- Nov. 21: Thanksgiving Break* begins after last class. In-person instruction ends.
- Nov. 21-25: Dorms close, move-out by appointment, details TBD.
- Nov. 29: Classes resume (8 a.m.) - remote instruction for all courses through end of the semester (12/18/2020).
- Dec. first week: Spring tuition bill posted.
- Dec. 8: Last day of classes at Swarthmore (Exams: Dec. 11-19).
- Dec. 10: Last day of classes at Bryn Mawr: all written work due 5 p.m.
- Dec. 11: Last day of classes at Haverford; optional review day at Haverford.
- Dec. 11-12: Review period.
- Dec. 13-18: Examination period (ends at 12:30 p.m. on Dec. 18).
- Dec. 18: Winter break begins.
- Jan. 29: First Day of Class
- Jan. 29-Feb 14: All Classes Remote
- Apr. 29: Last Day of Classes
- Apr. 30-May 8: Reading Days & Finals
- May 15: Commencement
The complete 2020-2021 Academic Year at a Glance Calendar is here.
* The Thanksgiving Break replaces Fall Break this semester. There will be no Fall Break 2020, and no Spring Break 2021.