Students and faculty are always welcome to stop by the Registrar's Office with questions about registration, transfer credits, or graduation requirements. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Upcoming Information and Deadlines
- Nov. 6: Last day to drop a second quarter course.
- Nov. 15: Last day to declare Cr/NC for second quarter courses (5 p.m.).
- Nov. 18-22: Preregistration for spring semester.
- Nov. 27: Thanksgiving break begins after last class.
- Dec. 1: Spring tuition bill posted.
- Dec. 2: Classes resume (8 a.m.).
- Dec. 10: Last day of classes at Swarthmore (Exams: Dec. 13-21).
- Dec. 12: Last day of classes: all written work due 5 p.m.
- Dec. 13: Last day of classes at Haverford; optional review day at Haverford.
- Dec. 13, 14: Review period.
- Dec. 15-20: BMC/HC Examination period (ends at 12:30 p.m. on Dec. 20).
- Dec. 20: Winter Break begins (dorms close at 6 p.m.).
- Jan. 2: Fall semester grades due. Spring tuition bill payment due.
- Jan. 15: Classes begin at Penn (Monday schedule).
- Jan. 17: Dorms reopen at noon.
- Jan. 19: Fall deferred exams (9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.).
- Jan. 20: Martin Luther King, Jr., Day.
- Jan. 21: Classes begin at Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore.