Fall 2020 Registration InformationUpdated Course Registration Information
Welcome to the Class of 2024!
Upcoming Information and Deadlines
This schedule was updated June 18, 2020, and is subject to change.
- Summer 2020: Welcome Class of 2024!
- Summer 2020: Room Draw
- July (1st wk): Fall tuition bills posted.
- Aug. 15: Fall tuition bill payment due.
- Late August: Move-In dates TBA.
- Sept. 1: Classes begin at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Sept. 7: Labor Day: No classes at Bryn Mawr or Haverford. Classes will be held at Swarthmore.
- Sept. 8: Bryn Mawr and Haverford classes begin.
- Sept. 16: End of Add/Drop Period.
- Sept. 25: Last day to declare Cr/NC for first quarter courses (5 p.m.). Last day to drop a fifth course at Bryn Mawr and Haverford.
- Oct. 16: Last day to declare Cr/NC for full semester courses (5 p.m.).
- Oct. 23: First quarter (including PE) courses end.
- Nov. 2: Second quarter (including PE) courses begin.
- Nov. 6: Last day to add a second quarter course.
- Nov. 11: Last day to drop a second quarter course.
- Nov. 20: Last day to declare Cr/NC for second quarter courses (5 p.m.).
- Nov. 20: Thanksgiving Break* begins after last class. In-person instruction ends.
- Nov. 20-25: Dorms close, move-out by appointment, details TBD.
- Nov. 30: Classes resume (8 a.m.) - remote instruction for all courses through end of the semester (12/18/2020).
The complete 2020-2021 Academic Year at a Glance Calendar is here.
* The Thanksgiving Break replaces Fall Break this semester. There will be no Fall Break 2020.