Your Bryn Mawr College Credentials (username or email address and password) allow you to access and ensure the protection of the following systems:
- Access to your computer (it is not recommended you store sensitive information on your computer hard drive)
- Office 365: Email, calendar, address book, OneDrive online storage, etc.
- Your network storage drives including your Home Directory (H:), department files (S:, P:), and any shared files to which you may have access for research, projects, or privileged or confidential data
- Your paycheck
- Your grades
- Your status with the College and other personal information
- Moodle (grades, academic work)
- Blogs or web pages which require authentication or where you are an editor
- Any other system where you use these credentials
Passwords must never be shared with anyone.
Anyone who has access to your password can access all of these systems, putting you and the College at risk.
You are legally liable for anything that is done through your account, even if you were not present. Giving people access to your accounts exposes you to the risk of identity theft, snooping or taking actions on your behalf. Use of these and other Bryn Mawr systems and resources falls under the College’s Acceptable Use and Data Handling Policies.
Library and Information Technology Services
101 N Merion Ave
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania 19010
Office of the CIO: