LITS coordinates with divisions across the College to confirm our system maintenance schedule annually. In turn we ask that community members consult the schedule and plan their work accordingly.
The PeopleSoft patch testing schedule is determined by our vendor and does not follow the schedule below. At the end of each patching cycle, PeopleSoft and all BIONIC services are generally unavailable to both Haverford and Bryn Mawr from 5:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Subscribe to System Status posts on the LITS Blog for email reminders.
- Printing (to printers and copiers)
- BIONIC (PeopleSoft)
- Logins to College systems and lab computers
- Password changing and account provisioning
- Network Storage (H:, S: drives, etc.)
- Bryn Mawr Blogs (WordPress)
- Financial Edge
- Library resources
- Mailman (listservs)
- The College website (www.brynmawr.edu)
Additional systems that may be briefly impacted:
- Office 365
- MediCAT student portal
- Software installation services
- onBase integrations