Dali Quartet | Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 7 p.m.
Ely Room, Wyndham Alumnae House
No reservations or tickets required.
Latin soul meets classical grace—with the spirit and imagination of Salvador Dalí—in this intimate performance.
The PRISM Quartet will present a diverse program that demonstrates the saxophone's remarkable range of expression in classical music.
Learning to Listen 2018-19
- Vera Quartet
- The Bearded Ladies Cabaret's John Jarboe and Revolution Winds
- Learning to Listen Bus Trip to Philadelphia Orchestra's performance of Beethoven's Eroica
Learning to Listen 2017-18
- The Glory of Venice with The Princeton Singers
- A Very Open Rehearsal of Jean Françaix's Wind Quintet No. 1 with musicians from the Curtis Institute of Music
- Conjuring the Slavic Soul with the Arcadian Trio
Learning to Listen 2016-17
- The Jasper String Quartet in Shostakovich's 110th Birthday Celebration
- What Makes Music Expressive with John Andrew Bailey
- The Brass Project from the Curtis Institute of Music
Learning to Listen 2015-16
- Erik Satie's 150th birthday celebration with Viktor Valkov (piano) and Luosha Fang (violin)
- A Very Open Rehearsal of Beethoven's String Quartet Op. 18 No. 6 in Bb Major with musicians from the Curtis Institute of Music
- Exploring the Sonority of Strings with Christine Lamprea (cello) and Jordan Dodson (guitar)