A performance of Maurice Ravel's String Quartet in F major by the winners of the 2018 Astral Artists National Auditions and current String Quartet in Residence at the Curtis Institute of Music.
Peter and the Wolf, Sergei Prokofiev's classic music lesson, becomes a meditation on metaphor, Soviet influence, and the pitfalls of story time.
Get on the bus for this year's Bryn Mawr student outing to the Kimmel Center for the Philadelphia Orchestra's performance of Beethoven's Eroica.
Learning to Listen 2017-18
- The Glory of Venice with The Princeton Singers
- A Very Open Rehearsal of Jean Françaix's Wind Quintet No. 1 with musicians from the Curtis Institute of Music
- Conjuring the Slavic Soul with the Arcadian Trio
Learning to Listen 2016-17
- The Jasper String Quartet in Shostakovich's 110th Birthday Celebration
- What Makes Music Expressive with John Andrew Bailey
- The Brass Project from the Curtis Institute of Music
Learning to Listen 2015-16
- Erik Satie's 150th birthday celebration with Viktor Valkov (piano) and Luosha Fang (violin)
- A Very Open Rehearsal of Beethoven's String Quartet Op. 18 No. 6 in Bb Major with musicians from the Curtis Institute of Music
- Exploring the Sonority of Strings with Christine Lamprea (cello) and Jordan Dodson (guitar)