Structured internships, fellowships and research projects.
College-Sponsored Programs provide structured opportunities with departments on campus or with partner organizations off campus.
These internships or research opportunities promote the development of meaningful connections with students, as well as sustainable impact within the organization.
- Bi-Co Dalun Summer Action Laɣim Tehi Tuma
- Career & Civic Engagement Center Internship Partners
- International Internships
- Civic Engagement Summer of Service
- Davis Projects for Peace
- Department of Special Collections
- Impact Center Summer Fellowships
- Who Built Bryn Mawr?
Deadlines vary by program. Please check carefully.
Funding for internships that you find on your own is also available. Learn more about summer internships funding.