Change My Retirement Contribution

Access your Transamerica retirement account at, or contact Transamerica at 800-755-5801 to change investments, update beneficiaries or start or change your per pay contribution.

How to Change Your Voluntary Salary Reduction Online...

  • Once logged into the website, select Details on the right-hand side.   
  • Under the Manage drop-down menu on the left-hand side, select Contributions. You can contribute per pay period as a percentage of gross pay or as a fixed dollar amount.
  • Select Next to view a summary and Submit to confirm. 

If you have also choose to invest at TIAA, access your account at, or contact TIAA at 800-842-2252.