You can update your home address in two ways:
- Bio/Demo form: The benefit to updating this way is that it gives you an opportunity to review your complete biographical/demographic data and make sure everything is accurate. [Instructions for Bio/Demo Form]
- Address update in the Student Center: The benefit to updating this way it is quick to go in and make this one change if you know the rest of your information is current.
Updating Address using the Student Center
- Log into BiONiC and Navigate to your Student Center
Self Service > Student Center
- Under Personal Information (third section down the page) you will see your addresses listed in the personal information display
- Click on the information you wish to edit. Note: you cannot change your campus box or campus email, these are managed by the college and updated automatically.
- If the address you want to change is listed, click the red pencil "Edit" button next to the address. If you need to add a new address type, click "add a new address."
- Update the address as you need to and click "OK."
- Review your address changes and click "SAVE."
You will get a confirmation that you information has been updated.