Lanterns at night by Taylor Hall

For Faculty and Staff

If you need assistance, please fill out the Service Request Form at the bottom of the page. Please also read further instructions below.

  • Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: With our focus on maintaining everyone’s health and safety while also ensuring your comfort and wellbeing, we have modified our service approach. Our staff will be masked per the College requirements. If you are in your room/office when our staff arrives, you will need to be masked. You will be asked to step out of your room/office while our staff performs the requested/required work. Please note, that if you wish to schedule a specific day/time for the work to occur, this may delay the service response time. Emergency/urgent work cannot be scheduled.

In Need of Repairs or Service?

Work Order requests that are non-urgent in nature should be requested via your Building Advocate if you are in an academic or administrative building. The Advocate will notify Facilities Services.

If the issue is urgent, contact Facilities Services directly at x7930 during normal working hours or Campus Safety (x7911) during non-work hours. After contacting Facilities Services, please report the issue to the Building Advocate.