Graduate Students: Apply for Aid

Returning GSSWSR students should submit all forms by May 1.

GSSWSR students who plan to start in the summer session are encouraged to complete their application as soon as possible.

Required Forms Instructions
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Complete the online version of the FAFSA using Bryn Mawr College code #003237.

We encourage students to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) for a more seamless process.

Report social security numbers and full legal names as they appear on your social security card. Without them, the U.S. Department of Education cannot process your financial aid results.

Available: Oct. 1

Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research

Returning GSSWSR students only: Complete the GSSWSR Financial Aid Application Form on your financial aid portal under "online applications" if you are interested in both institutional and federal funding. 

Click here to review frequently asked questions about the financial aid portal.

Graduate School of Arts and Sciences

Students will work directly with the Graduate Office to apply for many forms of financial support, including fellowships, tuition awards, teaching, research, curatorial assistantships, and summer stipends.

More detailed information regarding funding support for students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences may be found here.

Some students may opt to obtain federally administered funds by submitting a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using the above link.