Each year, the Health Professions Advising Office organizes or co-sponsors a diverse array of lively and informative events and workshops on campus.
Virtual Info Sessions: For Prehealth Students in the Classes of '22, '23, and '24 Prepare for Preregistration
Info and Q and A as you Consider Preregistering for Classes for Fall 2021!
- Time: Monday, Apr 26, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Join Zoom Meeting https://brynmawr-edu.zoom.us/j/94859227414
- Meeting ID: 948 5922 7414
- Time: Tuesday, Apr 27, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Join Zoom Meeting https://brynmawr-edu.zoom.us/j/95713838419
- Meeting ID: 957 1383 8419
- Time: Wednesday, Apr 28, 2021 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Join Zoom Meeting https://brynmawr-edu.zoom.us/j/97953376506
- Meeting ID: 979 5337 6506
Questions? Contact Gail Glicksman, Assistant Dean for Health Professions Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premed/Prehealth Stress and Wellness
- What is "premed/prehealth stress"? What factors fuel it?
- How are premed/prehealth students approaching and transcending it? Her from two Bryn Mawr premed students.
- What resources are medical schools developing to help students counter "med student stress"?
- Ample time for Q & A (Questions and Answers)!
- Join us as for myth-busting and de-stressing!
Bryn Mawr's Health Professions Advisor for Undergrads and Alums and
Two Bryn Mawr Premed Students
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 ----- 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm ET
Via Zoom https://brynmawr-edu.zoom.us/s/95764127025
In honor of Bryn Mawr's WELLNESS EDUCATION WEEK 2021!
Health Professions Advising Office
Canwyll House East
Open year-round, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.