Upcoming Information and Deadlines
All information for the Incoming Class of 2025 is available here. Welcome!
This schedule for current students was updated July 1, 2021, and is subject to change.
- June 4: Final grades due.
- Jun. 14: Credit-No Credit deadline.
- July (1st wk): Fall tuition bills posted.
- Aug. 1: Fall tuition bill payment due.
- Aug. 24: Customs Week begins
- Aug. 24: International Students move in.
- Aug. 25: All other New students move in.
- Aug. 25: Dorms open for new students (9 a.m.).
- Aug. 27: Dorms open for returning students (9 a.m.).
- Aug. 30: Classes begin at Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore (Including THRIVE). PE Registration opens.
- Aug. 31: Classes begin at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Sept. 6: Labor Day: No classes at Bryn Mawr or Haverford. Classes will be held at Swarthmore.
- Sept. 3: Parade Night
- Sept. 7: PE classes begin.
- Sept. 8: End of Add/Drop Period.
- Sept. 17: Last day to declare Cr/NC for first quarter courses (5 p.m.). Last day to drop a fifth course at Bryn Mawr and Haverford.
- Oct. 8: Last day to declare Cr/NC for full semester courses (5 p.m.).
- Oct. 8: Fall break begins after last class.
- Oct. 18: Classes resume (8 a.m.).
- Oct. 22: First quarter (including PE) courses end.
- Oct. 24: Lantern Night
- Oct. 25: Second quarter (including PE) courses begin.
- Oct. 29: Last day to add a second quarter course.
- Nov. 5: Last day to drop a second quarter course.
- Nov 5-7: Family and Friends Weekend
The complete 2021-2022 Academic Year at a Glance Calendar is here.