Last Day of Classes at Bryn Mawr CollegeDec. 13: Last Day of Classes: all written work due at 5 p.m.
Final ExamsDec. 16-21: Examination Period (ends at 12:30 p.m. on Dec. 21).More About Final Exams here
Winter BreakDec. 21, 2018-Jan. 18, 2019Winter Break begins Dec. 21. Dorms close at 6 p.m. Dorms reopen Jan. 18 at noon.
Martin Luther King Jr. DayJanuary 21, 2019Martin Luther King Day (No Classes)
Students and Faculty are always welcome to stop by the Registrar's Office with questions about registration, transfer credits, or graduation requirements. Normal office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Upcoming Information and Deadlines
- Nov. 7: Last day to drop a second quarter course.
- Nov. 14-20: Pre-Registration for Spring semester courses.
- Nov. 16: Last day to declare Cr/NC for second quarter courses (5 p.m.)
- Nov. 21: Thanksgiving break begins after last class
- Nov. 26: Classes resume (8 a.m.)
- Dec. 1: Spring tuition bill posted.
- Dec. 10: Last day of classes at Penn (Exams Dec. 13-20).
- Dec. 10: Last day of classes at Swarthmore (Exams Dec. 13-21)
- Dec. 13: Last day of classes at Bryn Mawr: all written work due 5 p.m.
- Dec. 14: Last day of classes at Haverford; optional review day at Haverford
- Dec. 14, 15: Review Period.
- Dec. 16-21: Examination Period (ends at 12:30 p.m. on Dec. 21).
- Dec. 21: Winter Break begins (dorms close at 6 p.m.)
- Jan. 2: Fall semester grades due | Spring tuition bill payment due.
- Jan. 16: Classes begin at Penn (Monday schedule).
- Jan. 18: Dorms reopen at noon.
- Jan. 21: Martin Luther King Day.
- Jan. 22: Classes begin at Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore.
- Jan. 22-30: Confirmation of Registration (all class years)
- Feb. 8: Last day to declare Cr/NC for first quarter courses (5 p.m.)
- Feb. 8: Last day to drop a fifth course at Bryn Mawr and Haverford
- Mar. 1: Last day to declare Cr/NC for full semester courses (5 p.m.)
- Mar. 8: Spring Break begins after last class. First quarter (including PE) courses end.
- Mar. 18: Classes resume (8 a.m.). Second quarter (including PE) courses begin.